Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cashew-Macadamia Butter Cookies

Adapted from Elaine Gottschall's Peanut Butter Cookies, Breaking The Vicious Cycle (BTVC)

Ingredients
1/2 C Ghee
1 C Cashew-Macadamia Butter
1/2 C honey
1 C coconut flour
2 eggs
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla






Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Drop on to a cookie sheet (I use parchment paper) and bake at 325 F for 10 minutes.

The cookies are crumbly and fairly decent. I think I prefer the almond flour cookies for taste and texture, but this is a good alternative - high in fat but low in oxalates which makes it BED-friendly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.